Pre-Listing Home Inspections create a win for all parties.
As a seller, you have the opportunity to inspect your home before you even list it. Our Move-In Certified® Inspection helps to prevent 11th-hour re-negotiations and delays in the real estate transaction. When all the party’s are familiar with the current condition, prospective home buyers will feel more inclined about purchasing your home.
Some Advantages of having a Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection report:
- You’re given the opportunity to dispute any misstatements in the inspection report before it’s distributed to real estate agents and prospective buyers.
- The report provides an unbiased, third-party, professional opinion about the condition of the home to potential buyers.
- The report may encourage the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency, so the deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection reveals unexpected problems at the last minute.
- The report can be hosted on www.FetchReport.com, which can be used as an effective marketing tool.
- The report can help you realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- The report may relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions and concerns before he walks away from an otherwise great deal.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Memberships & Affiliations
Our inspections are carried out in accordance with the highest standards established by
Important information for Sellers
There’s a need for home sellers to meet the market price demand and maximize the listing price for their dwelling. As the overall market has decreased and home buyers are gaining over the home sellers due to the high inventory of houses available.
In any case a home buyer or seller needs to be aware of the property condition by having it assessed to ensure they are current with the market trends, building conditions, and adequacy for building conditions, potential customers need to ensue the home is kept in average condition to reduce additional investment after purchase for repairs due to poor maintenance