When deciding to sell your home is the opportunity to walk around with the inspector and showcase your progress on maintenance, improvements, safety mitigation. All these help position your home for a potential buyer.
Selling Your Home?
Here are some benefits to inspecting your home before placing it on the market can save you time and money in the long run.
- Get Recommendations for repairs, improvements, and safety hazards
- A Pre-listing home inspection report is a great advertising tool.
- Taking the initiative to inform potential buyers shows good faith.
- Advice for healthy home care and seasonal maintenance upkeep.
- Cost effective suggestions on Energy Efficiency from the Government of Alberta.
- A peace of mind your homes indoor air has been quality tested.
- Make a request to remove any undesired odours from pets, cooking, tenants before listing.