Home Maintenance Check Ups are similar to a standard inspection, but we work with you to understand what actions are priority.
Home maintenance is a primary responsibility for every homeowner. even the most vigilant homeowner can simply miss small problems or forget about performing some routine home repairs, and upkeep seasonal maintenance. Don’t let minor maintenance and repairs turn into expensive disasters later due to neglect or simply not knowing what needs to be done and when.
Examples of items we inspect for:
Pennys today will save you dollars tomorrow
- Silicone caulk seal around all counter tops, backsplash, tubs, and vanities.
- Damaged lighting fixtures
- Plumbing fixtures and appliances
- ventilation systems for all major appliances
- Furnace and water tank condition
- Kitchen appliances function tested
- Natural Gas appliances leak check
- Carbon monoxide checks and advice for safety
- Foundation cracks
- Structural Conditions and modifications
- Attic insulation condition and value
- Electrical safety systems wiring and fixtures
- Thermal Imaging for beyond the eyes analysis
- Gutter & Downspout discharge
- Exterior siding, trims, flashing, and penetrations
- Roof shingles, chimney, roof penetrations
- Vegetation upkeep
- Landscaping/ Erosion management
- Wind and water proofing