Home Maintenance Check Ups are similar to a standard inspection, but we work with you to understand what actions are priority.
Establishing and following a maintenance schedule is the best way to manage your household maintenance budget, by having a repair budget helps you protect your investment from potential problems. It’s common practice to take care of minor maintenance problems as they arise, but it is also a good idea to exercise routine preventative maintenance. There are many easy things that a homeowner can do that will prevent something small from becoming an expensive repair. Call us Today.
Home maintenance is a primary responsibility for every homeowner. even the most vigilant homeowner can simply miss small problems or forget about performing some routine home repairs, and upkeep seasonal maintenance. Don’t let minor maintenance and repairs turn into expensive disasters later due to neglect or simply not knowing what needs to be done and when.
Examples of items we inspect for:
Pennys today will save you dollars tomorrow
- Silicone caulk seal around all counter tops, backsplash, tubs, and vanities.
- Damaged lighting fixtures
- Plumbing fixtures and appliances
- ventilation systems for all major appliances
- Furnace and water tank condition
- Kitchen appliances function tested
- Natural Gas appliances leak check
- Carbon monoxide checks and advice for safety
- Foundation cracks
- Structural Conditions and modifications
- Attic insulation condition and value
- Electrical safety systems wiring and fixtures
- Thermal Imaging for beyond the eyes analysis
- Gutter & Downspout discharge
- Exterior siding, trims, flashing, and penetrations
- Roof shingles, chimney, roof penetrations
- Vegetation upkeep
- Landscaping/ Erosion management
- Wind and water proofing